Well, since you asked:
- I’m a pescatarian. (I started out veg eight years ago, was a vegan for six months, got really sick, went back to being veg for a year, was still kinda sick so I decided to introduce fish into my diet and have been so for five years. It’s mostly all health reasons though. I help cook meat, I just can’t eat it myself; grosses me out.)
- I really like crossword puzzles. And sudoku puzzles.
- I like dudes. More than I should those stupid bastards.
- I’ve been “trying” to read Infinite Jest for six months, but I technically only read the Dave Eggers foreword in my edition and actually haven’t started the book yet, so maybe I haven’t been trying hard enough. I don’t want it to distract me over the semester, but I know I’ll get distracted in the summer. So I just gotta go for it.
- I drink at least two cups of coffee a day. I think the most I had in one day, recently, was eight cups… I just love that taste.
- I’m pretty
coollame. But I like me.
- I’m currently writing my first feature-length script. Technically, it’s for a class, but it was in it’s early stages before I decided to take the class, I’ve just decided to use that time, effort and learning to pour into this script. I’d tell you what it’s about, but I’m not good at compacting a synopsis…
- I’m 19, but people usually think I’m 22-24 based on how I look and act. I don’t mean that to be ~conceited~ or anything, but I just don’t get “kids” or “young folks” or I don’t know what I’m saying…
- I live in Manhattan, but I’m trying to move to Brooklyn within the next year. But I’m originally from Long Island. New York, born and raised, what up.
- I like pizza.